Achieve healthy fat loss
Many of you have probably found that trying to achieve permanent fat loss can be a real struggle. It is likely that you may have tried many different weight loss programs, pill, shakes and diets with little or no success. This may have left you frustrated or even believing that fat loss is simply not possible for you. Well don’t give up just yet as the New Core Conditioning Fat Loss Management system could change your mind and quickly!
The Core Conditioning Fat Loss Management System is designed to aid in the healthy, steady and yet motivating level of fat loss every week.
Core Conditioning Fat Loss Pathway
1) Free consultation
- Establish your goals and the anticipated timescale that you wish to achieve them
- Discuss your Lifestyle and nutritional habits
- Establish the level of importance of your fat loss and your willingness to change habits
- Discuss and focus on the barriers that are stopping you from losing fat
2) Health, Fitness and Nutritional Assessment
- Static testing which comprises of tests including blood pressure, resting heart rate, lung function, body fat percentage and more
- Dynamic testing comprising of aerobic capability on a bike, treadmill or rowing machine, upper and abdominal strength testing, flexibility and more
- Goal setting to ensure you are on track every step of the way
- Full Nutritional survey to add in the building of a personal and specific nutrition plan for individual to you
3) Fat Loss Sessions
- Within these weekly 30 minute session we will assess your weeks eating habit and discuss any relevant changes
- Take Body weight, Body Circumference and Body Composition (Body Fat, Lean Weight and Body Hydration) analysis
- Track mood (happy/tired/depressed/etc) and hunger levels (full/hungry/etc)
4) Personal training sessions
Individually tailored 1 hour training sessions comprising of cardiovascular activity and resistance training, as well as flexibility and all important core conditioning.
5) Periodic reassessment
Reassessment of the health and fitness testing to show improvements and areas requiring extra attention.
Many People Break fat loss down to “if you consume more than your body requires, you gain weight. If you consume less than your body requires you loss fat” and whilst this is true to an extant, permanent fat loss is much more complex that that!
Cores aim is to provide you with the knowledge and support required for you to loss excess fat FOR GOOD!